March 10, 2011

March 10

"Alle Mcees haben etwas gemeinsam, sie sind mir unterlegen, ich bin einsam an der Spitze. Ich stehe über dir selbst wenn ich sitze. Ich könnte mich hinlegen und würd' immer noch oben sein, denn deine Mutter liegt unten"
-Taktloss - Kein Entkommen (WWW)

 transl.:
All Mcees have one thing in commen, they are inferior to me. I am lonely at the top. I stand above you even when I sit. I could lie down and I would still be on top because your mother is on the bottom.

I don't know if the last pun is easy to understand, but it's a sexual reference. He talks about lying down in bed with your mother.
This album, WWW, (original title: WeltWeiteWorts / WorldWideWerds) wasn't his biggest success, but I still feel it is very important because he has very awesome and direct punchlines. I understand why people would think this is not his best work because his style changed. It's a more recent release (2007) and the album was made in collaboration with american westcoast rapper the rifleman. So half the songs feature more than one language. This is very different from what his fans are used to, but oh well, change happens and you gotta deal with it.

If you guys currently have no music playing in the background you might wanna give this song a try (or if you really dig german underground battlerap ;p):




Westberlin Maskulin - Hoes Flows Moneytoes

20 comments:

  1. Haha, that's a pretty good verse! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WENN MEIN PENIS IN FAHRT IST MUSS DIE NUTTE SICH ANSCHNALLEN

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome, he incorporated a 'yo mama' joke into his rap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, wie lächerlich diese Punchlines sind, wenn sie erklärt werden

    ReplyDelete
  5. An "i did you mama" line, nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. not too shabby :p better than what i expected..

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's not quite for me, but thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dunno, doesn't sound as creative as some other lines you've posted. Guess it's still his tho.

    ReplyDelete